RYDE R. C. ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
In accordance with Rule 11 the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of RYDE ROWING CLUB will take place at the Clubhouse, Appley Park, Ryde, on THURSDAY, 23rd NOVEMBER, 2017 at 8.00pm.
1) To read the notice convening the Meeting.
2) Apologies for absence.
3) Minutes of the last meeting.
4) To receive the Hon. Secretaries Report on the year ending 31st September, 2017.
5) To receive the Hon. Financial Secretaries Report and to review and adopt the Account for the year ending 31st December, 2016. (Rule 11) [See attached – if available - provisional accounts – fully audited and detailed accounts will be available at the meeting].
6) To elect Honorary Members. (Rule 4F)
7) To elect Officers for the ensuing year (Rule 13):-
ii) Vice Presidents
iv) Vice/Rowing Captain.
v) Hon. Financial Secretary.
vi) Hon. Secretary.
vii) Hon. Assistant Secretary.
viii) Reporting Accountants (Hon. Auditors).
8) To elect Members of the General Committee (Rule 14)
9) To elect Members of the Bar Committee (Rule 14b):-
iii) Assistant Manager.
v) Committee Member.
10) To consider any other business sanctioned by the Committee or submitted in accordance with Rule 11D.