RYDE R. C. ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
In accordance with Rule 11 the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of RYDE ROWING CLUB will take place at the Clubhouse, Appley Park, Ryde, on THURSDAY, 22nd NOVEMBER, 2018 at 8.00pm.
1) To read the notice convening the Meeting.
2) Apologies for absence.
3) Minutes of the last meeting.
4) To receive the Hon. Secretaries Report on the year ending 31st September, 2018.
5) To receive the Hon. Financial Secretaries Report and to review and adopt the Account for the year ending 31st December, 2017. (Rule 11) [provisional accounts will be circulated prior to the meeting by E Mail with fully audited and detailed accounts available at the meeting].
6) To elect Honorary Members. (Rule 4F)
7) To elect Officers for the ensuing year (Rule 13):-
ii) Vice Presidents
iv) Vice/Rowing Captain.
v) Hon. Financial Secretary.
vi) Hon. Secretary.
vii) Hon. Assistant Secretary.
viii) Reporting Accountants (Hon. Auditors).
8) To elect Members of the General Committee (Rule 14)
9) To elect Members of the Bar Committee (Rule 14b):-
iii) Assistant Manager.
v) Committee Member.
10) To consider any other business sanctioned by the Committee or submitted in accordance with Rule 11D.
Ref. Items 7, 8, 9 and 10. Proposals/Nominations for Hon. Members, Officers, Committee Members and Bar Committee can be added to the notice on the Committee Noticeboard in the downstairs hall of the Clubhouse or sent be E Mail to the Club Secretary - Carol Hewison at -